Thursday, July 28, 2011

Comment Response

Well once again I'm struggling to comment on my own posts...rather frustrating actually. But here are some responses to the previous two posts. Thank you for your comments!!

Hello Wonderful sister Molly. We missed Montana though I have it by reliable sources that it is quite beautiful =) Congrats on climbing Mt. Marcy! I have yet to climb it. We both love you dearly and miss you lots.

Mrs. Grimes! Happy to have you along for the ride! Andrew doesn't have a nickname yet, perhaps Juggernaut, or Mountain Master (M&M for short) but nothing has stuck.

Dad: I agree. thanks!

Erin: Haha well we're still a little ways away. What are the dates of VT? (text me the dates)

4 comments:

  1. Mountain Master for Andrew. M&M.
    LOVEYOU, YFM (your favorite momma)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom can't post comments but she wants you to write more. Since I told her you were riding through South Dakota she's been enjoying the blog. :) She's got nieces & cousins in Watertown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have any crazy animal stories, such as: we were almost ran over by a Moose or a flock of geese decided to take a bathroom break over top of us? =) ...or if not, what is your favorite animal related story?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adventure!

    Uncle Bill

    ReplyDelete